Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'm no different

The skills I own have too many names. If I could take myself and put myself to one final, irrevocable purpose, I would do it. Even if it finished me. Because every man wants to know that he matters. You know? That he accomplishes something. Even if he dies. I want a fair maiden to rescue, dragons to slay. Or I could be the dragon: no difference. Not one that matters anymore. Every man wants that. I’m no different. The skills I own are repeated in a slightly altered loop. If I could perpetuate myself in a string of absolute variables, I would do it. Even if it stereotyped me. Because every man wants to be constant, a pole star of value, of frailties that can be acclaimed as the hubris of demigods, the kind of frailty that will uplift, not despise. The kind of frailty that spirals away from the loop, disintegrates it, so the loop doesn't matter anymore. Every man wants that. 'I’m so different.'

-Don't remember the source. Long time ago

2 Comments:

Blogger Iwaya said...

Go on, show us what ya made of!

7:23 AM  
Blogger ~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

I can see hype on the horizon. oh goodie!

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home