Friday, February 02, 2007

Face of a sinner, hands of a priest

I almost did it on the phone. She called at work. I wish I was a real asshole. A real asshole would have been smiling now.



There's a moon over Bourbon Street tonight
I see faces as they pass beneath the pale lamplight
I've no choice but to follow that call
The bright lights, the people, and the moon and all
I pray everyday to be strong
For I know what I do must be wrong

The brim of my hat hides the eye of a beast
I've the face of a sinner but the hands of a priest
Oh you'll never see my shade or hear the sound of my feet
While there's a moon over Bourbon Street

-Sting

No, don’t worry. I am not going to hurt anyone. Just piss someone off.

1 Comments:

Blogger Iwaya said...

you're not a sinner, son. you're just being a guy. like the great Ciara says from the magazine i'm nreading here, "there are a lot things guys have to experience before becoming a man."

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home