Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Remorse, at last

All my life I been considered as the worst
Lyin to my mother, even stealin out her purse
Crime after crime, from drugs to extortion
I know my mother wished she got a fuckin abortion
She dont even love me like she did when I was younger
Suckin on her chest just to stop my fuckin hunger

I wonder if I died, would tears come to her eyes? 
   Forgive me for my disrespect, forgive me for my lies.
 
-Biggie.

 


Building a website is a piece of cake.
Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

3 Comments:

Blogger The 27th Comrade said...

Well, at least he spoke what he believed. I think that's good, even when what you speak isn't particularly good. You don't want people sitting on their fury 'til they access a gun. Venting it is always nice.

Not that I believe any of that crap about his Ma not loving him. Mas love their kids, full stop. There are no choices in that.

10:11 PM  
Blogger kissyfur said...

Therapy darling,Therapy. All that anger will consume you.

2:25 AM  
Blogger Iwaya said...

you just started me on a renewed, refreshed pilgrimage!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home